3/22/2011

Hello World!

Welcome everyone, to my little test Blog.  If you're not in my ETE 567 class, and you're reading this, I must admit I'm surprised.  I didn't share this Blog with anyone outside of the class.  In any case, welcome!  Basically, I felt that I could shed some light on the ways that students/teachers/anyone could get involved in NASA education.  That said, I must also say that, in this blog, I am no way speaking on behalf of NASA.  The information is true, but these are my own posts, my own thoughts, my own feelings.  So I'll start you off with the basic introductory link... http://education.grc.nasa.gov/ ...and I hope you enjoy the posting!

1 comment:

  1. Chris, thanks for the link. I have found some useful lessons for my students. I am looking forward to integrating them into my classroom. I knew that NASA had resources online but I just assumed it was only science related.

    ReplyDelete